Monday, January 3, 2011

To the New Year of 2011!!!



Well that is how I start my day of the NEW YEAR! I am sure there are many of you that do the same... As I sit here looking at my fabric stash and picking what I want to start with in fabrics...so hard to do!!! The ideas are flowing through my head so fast that need some sort of documintation before it escapes me...I am ready to load a fourth of July quilt that I have been meaning to get done , but better late than never...
Christmas decorations are still up as I like to enjoy them for a bit longer...Looking at them reminds me of making a list for new additions for this year, stockings, quilts, table toppers, curtians, etc.Also printing labels on the boxes for storage makes my life easier when telling hubby what ones to get...
Well I have just heard the washer ring and it is times to load the dryer and a new load in washer...so wishing all of you a Happy New Year to All ...and a Happy New Year in Quilting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment